Saturday, August 12, 2017

OOTD | Off-White Organza Lace Top c/o Zaful

Off-White Organza Lace Top

+

Killer Heel Tan Boots

c/o ZAFUL





I ordered these lovely (absolutely killer heeled) tan boots and an organza lace and embroidery top from Zaful a while ago. These actually reached me in record time (less than a week). I've been posting pictures over on my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, but this post got super delayed!

I love how well done and soft the embroidery and the fabric are. Not a loose thread in sight!

I'm a person who constantly trips, walking on perfectly flat surfaces. But these boots l were a tad too tempting ❤











Get the looks


Retro Embroidered Mini Dress/Top here
Brown Leather Boots here


MORE White Tops
here

MORE High Heeled Boots

here

What do you think? Tell me your thoughts in the comments down below. Follow me on Instagram for exclusive sneak peeks and updates!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain