Wednesday, January 18, 2017

OOTD | Winter Wardrobe Staple: Quilted Bomber Jacket c/o SheIn

Winter Wardrobe Staple | Black Quilted Bomber Jacket 

c/o SheIn


I'm back with another OOTD! I'll be getting a tripod soon, so bear with the mirror selfies for just a little while? 




As I mentioned in my last post, I ordered this black quilted jacket with the shawl collared blazer and I honestly couldn't find a single fault with either.


I ordered a size L for this one and it is seriously huge on me, so I guess I should have gone a size down. Though it works perfectly as a 'boyfriend' jacket. Loose and comfy. Again, I am very much satisfied with the the make, color and quality of the piece. The fabric is super soft and warm. I love it.





Get the look


Black Quilted Bomber Jacket here
Black, Chunky Sole Boots similar here


MORE Outerwear


What do you think? Tell me your thoughts in the comments down below. Follow me on Instagram for exclusive sneak peeks and updates!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain