Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Grey Cardigan c/o Lixmee | OOTD & Review

Grey Cardigan

c/o Lixmee



I ordered this light, soft, grey cardigan (more like a comfy shrug) from Lixmee last month. It's a 'One Size', that generally fits people with sizes small to medium. 


The choice was between Black and Grey. I liked the grey one better. As for the quality, the make, stitching, and overall fit is pretty good and the knit is really soft, light and comfortable. It's also pretty warm, considering how thin the fabric is! 



Similar to my previous order from Lixmee, the delivery for this one as well was relatively quick for international shipping (two weeks after being shipped), and I'm seriously impressed by Lixmee's packaging. Maybe I'll do sort of an 'unboxing' post if I order something again from these guys.


Get the look


Grey Cardigan here
Burgundy Maxi Dress here


What do you think? Do tell me your thoughts in the comments down below. Follow me on Instagram for exclusive sneak peeks and updates!


2 comments :

  1. You look wonderful :)
    you get a beautiful dress;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain