Monday, November 16, 2015

Blue Lace Dress c/o Lixmee | OOTD & Review

Blue Lace Dress

c/o Lixmee


Last month I ordered this gorgeous Plus Size lace dress from a new online store (at least new to me) called Lixmee. Go check out their collection of party dresses - I couldn't stop myself from drooling at my computer monitor.



The dress is from the Plus Size section, so I guess size S or M would have fit me nicely. But if you follow my OOTD posts, you'd know I prefer to go a few sizes up when buying apparel (even jeans, yes). If its loose and breezy, and I like it that way, I keep it that way, otherwise I alter it to fit me. So far, this has actually worked pretty well for me. Stores just don't make clothing in my size (and I know a lot of people who think the same!). Or maybe I'm just a tad too OCD and have a compulsive need to have everything custom fit? Who knows!



Anyway, so I actually went a bit overboard and ordered the largest size available (that too in the plus size section. Bah!). I went ahead and ordered a size XXL. As you can see, it worked pretty well for me in the overall length department. The rest, however, I altered to my size (somewhere between sizes S and M). So now it fits perfectly!



As for the make, design and quality of the piece, I'm very happy with it. Also, the packaging was done so nicely, in a box (and Ziploc and paper...). I absolutely love the soft, slightly shimmery, delicate-looking lace (and the comfortable black lining inside). If you want length (like I did), go a few sizes up (maybe don't go overboard like I did though), then alter the sides to get the perfect fit and the desired length!


Get the look


Blue Lace Dress | here
Skinny Black Jeggings | here
JORD Wood Watch | here


What do you think? Do tell me your thoughts in the comments down below. Follow me on Instagram for exclusive sneak peeks and updates!

1 comment :

  1. i am very impressed with your post.
    Your blog is extremely brilliant.
    Quality contents and effective
    blue lace dress

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain